Top 5 Pheromone Perfume for Women
|Rank||Product / volume||Components||Price|
|Rank #1||Primal Women – 10ml||AndrosteNOL, Copulin||$59.95|
|Rank #2||Passion Copulin Concentrate – 5 ml||Pure Copulin||$29.95|
|Rank #3||Alter Ego– 7.5ml||AndrosteNONE – 2% AndrosteNOL – 15% AndrosteRONE – 10%||$45.95|
|Rank #4||Mistress Pheromones– 10ml||Copulins Vomeropherin Estratetraniol TRP2 (Axillary Secretions) V1R/V2R (Vaginal Alipathic Acids)||$48.95|
|Rank #5||Liquid Trust – 30ml||Oxytocin||$29.95|
Benefits of Using Female Pheromones
- Men could possibly find you more sexually appealing.
- You could increase your chances of having a date with a possible soul mate.
- Men could feel more relaxed and comfortable with you.
- You may notice that men are paying more attention to you.
- You could receive more smiles from men.
- You may get more eye contact from men.
- Men will initiate more conversations with you.
- You could possibly alleviate aggression between men.
- You could have instantaneous chemistry with men.
Read More About Human Pheromones
1. How do human pheromones work?
2. Is there any science evidence of human pheromones?
3. Pheromones and our unconscious response to them
4. Pheromones and marriage
5. Androstenone vs. androsterone
7. Androstenol – the icebreaker
8.1 Trust and relationship
8.2 How is oxycontin produced and released?
9. Mechanism of pheromone action
10. Synthetic pheromone products
11. Use of pheromone for utmost benefits
12. FAQ – pheromones frequently asked questions